Community Placement, Recreational, Vocational & Therapeutic Services
Progressive Residential Services, Inc. offers many services to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities to provide them with experienced and professional care to meet their needs with dignity and respect while assisting them in experiencing the high quality of life that all individuals deserve.
Residential Group Homes
Progressive Residential Services, Inc. offers specialized residential homes that are contracted through the local mental health agency to provide individuals with care that follows their Person Centered Plan (PCP). PRS staff follow the PCP's of each individual to make sure that their needs are being met with dignity and respect.
Supported Living Services
Progressive Residential Services, Inc. provides specialized assistance to individuals based on their individual needs as specified in their PCP. PRS staff provide personal care, medication montoring and management, recreational opportunities and education on transportation options within the community. PRS staff also assist with transportation to and from medical appointments. Assistance is provided in the individuals home from 2-24 hours per day based on the needs specified in the individual’s PCP. These services are also available to individuals on a private pay basis.
Quality Assurance and Program Development
Progressive Residential Services, Inc. continually monitors the quality of services provided to individuals through satisfaction surveys, employment and parent advisory councils, and professional staff reviews. Using these resources, PRS will continue to develop programs that increase the quality of life for individuals, expand involvement in the community and provide services that meet their needs.
Progressive Residential Services, Inc. is CARF accredited, maintains AFC licensing and specialized certification in residential homes.
Progressive Residential Services, Inc. Staff receive Mandt Training, CPR and First Aid certification, Customer Rights training based on funding sources as well as State required training.
Progressive Residential Service Brochures:
- Aesthetically pleasing, clean home environments.
- Ongoing supervision with 24 hour on site access to staff.
- Home Manager assigned to each home location.
- Home Manager coordinates communication among individuals, case manager, family, guardian, medical services, psychiatric services, funding sources, etc.
- Progress Reports detail medical information, observation data, critical incidents, and progress toward goals and objectives identified in the PCP/IPOS.
- Daily in-home structure with enrichment programming opportunities.
- Skills Training, Assistance, and Support.
- Functional and recreational programming may include home and community based activities.
- A face to face initial assessment can typically be coordinated at the time of the referral.
- A Pre-Admission meeting is conducted to review initial case coordination objectives, and to prepare home staff to welcome new individuals.
- Individuals are encouraged to provide input into their own care and are provided opportunity to participate in community activities.